Minimum Cost Per Month For HD Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 32
  • Views Views: Views 6,057
aumnamonarayan said:
I will give u simple example which applies to al ur comparisons mentioned in this thread, u say that Videocon d2h users can get Star Sports HD 1 only in Gold Sports HD pack which is false, we can easily take lowest SD base pack and add SS HD1 as a-la-carte while for Tata Sky u have mentioned the right method instead of mentioning the base package in which SS HD1 is available. Plus in Gold Sports HD pack we get a host of othher HD channels which again u have not mentioned.

Bro actually you are right but rushil bro said from company's base pack channel availability point of view and you are saying from customer's add on point of view.

The best & Cheapest HD Option is Sun Direct HD +'s Value Plus HD Pack @ RS 349 p.m. No add on required, nothing. It includes IPL, Fifa World Cup, Cricket World Cup, Champions League T20, Bangladesh Premier League, Bengali News & Entertainment everything. It also includes English News, Entertainment & Movies. It provides 170 + SD Channels & 11 HD Channels.

aumnamonarayan said:
I will give u simple example which applies to al ur comparisons mentioned in this thread, u say that Videocon d2h users can get Star Sports HD 1 only in Gold Sports HD pack which is false, we can easily take lowest SD base pack and add SS HD1 as a-la-carte while for Tata Sky u have mentioned the right method instead of mentioning the base package in which SS HD1 is available. Plus in Gold Sports HD pack we get a host of othher HD channels which again u have not mentioned.

d2h supporter :i have 1 question
is south packs applicable for roi customers in d2h ?

Prashanta said:
d2h supporter :i have 1 question
is south packs applicable for roi customers in d2h ?

Mr. Tata Sky supporter i guess u don't know that i am not a fan f any DTH, i just support good and bash bad policies

aumnamonarayan said:
Mr. Tata Sky supporter i guess u don't know that i am not a fan f any DTH, i just support good and bash bad policies

I you are just fan of good things of d2h and bad things of other dths :lol

Rushil.D said:
I you are just fan of good things of d2h and bad things of other dths :lol

That is as usual ur wrong perception just like may others bcoz of ur love towards tata sky and others love to their respective DTH

aumnamonarayan said:
That is as usual ur wrong perception just like may others bcoz of ur love towards tata sky and others love to their respective DTH

just like you are a lover of videocon d2h :):D

aumnamonarayan said:

this is not the answer to my question
by the way i am not a fan boy of any dth
can you provide any statement of mine supporting tata sky ?

Back
Top Bottom