* New *
----------------------------------------
1) MINIPLEX HD (Airtel) 11560, H, 30000 8PSK 93% -
2) Asianet HD (Airtel) 11680, H, 32700 8PSK 92% -

* Lost *
----------------------------------------
1) Asianet HD (Airtel) 11560, H, 30000 8PSK -
2) MINIPLEX HD (Airtel) 11680, H, 32700 8PSK -

Its a good thing that airtel is providing 3 free hd channels nick hd , colors infinity hd and fx hd from last 4 days

Anshul Yadav said:
Its a good thing that airtel is providing 3 free hd channels nick hd , colors infinity hd and fx hd from last 4 days

enjoy till they remove.
one they add those channel in full HD topup they will surely encrypt those channel and there will be some price hike also can be expected.

I think they will add 1-2 more HD channels, and add Star World Premier HD also in HD Top Up....
Pricing will be anything between 235 to 255/- per month for 32 to 34 HD channels !!

yesterday one CC executive call me and told the price will be ₹260/ pm withon few days but didn't confirmed about how mang channel we will get... Thats y i m thinking to Opt HD plus topup 6 month pack

dishtv is providing 36 hd channels for 195₹ per month then if airtel hike the price from already above price than dishtv with less channels...it's ridiculous

Yup price hike will be there,they will add 1 or 2 more HD channels and will hike each HD package price,I am also thinking to recharge my ADTV with 12 month mega HD costing Rs.6246,but I am not sure whether they will continue to add new HD channels throughout the year into my pack or not,because CC says that in yearly pack they do not add any new channels,someone please tell if he is using yearly pack

Back
Top Bottom