Miniplex HD And Asainet HD Tp Changed By ADTV

• Thread starter Thread starter Akash Modi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 2,617
vellalucky said:
dishtv is providing 36 hd channels for 195₹ per month then if airtel hike the price from already above price than dishtv with less channels...it's ridiculous

Does Dishtv provide Dolby digital sound?
HD channel w/o Dolby sound is just like Food w/o Salt.

Optimus_Prime said:
Does Dishtv provide Dolby digital sound?
HD channel w/o Dolby sound is just like Food w/o Salt.

I have sony kdl w700b ...doesnt dolby sound work with tv only...I have to buy system for that separately ???
...as I am unable to differentiate in dolby sound

vellalucky said:
I have sony kdl w700b ...doesnt dolby sound work with tv only...I have to buy system for that separately ???
...as I am unable to differentiate in dolby sound

for Dolby sound 5.1 HT and for Dolby Plus 7.1 HT with HDMI/Optical in connectivity reqd.

Optimus_Prime said:
for Dolby sound 5.1 HT and for Dolby Plus 7.1 HT with HDMI/Optical in connectivity reqd.

which is best one according to you in brand

kumarvishwas said:
Yup price hike will be there,they will add 1 or 2 more HD channels and will hike each HD package price,I am also thinking to recharge my ADTV with 12 month mega HD costing Rs.6246,but I am not sure whether they will continue to add new HD channels throughout the year into my pack or not,because CC says that in yearly pack they do not add any new channels,someone please tell if he is using yearly pack
Yes New HD addition dose not happen in Long term recharge !! As whenever some new Channel added with Price revision Pack name is identified with that month stamping like Feb' 16 Mega HD Pack with 32 HD...

Duke said:
Yes New HD addition dose not happen in Long term recharge !! As whenever some new Channel added with Price revision Pack name is identified with that month stamping like Feb' 16 Mega HD Pack with 32 HD...

if i opt HD plus 6 month topup, will I get all new HD channel when they add them to HD plus pack or I will get only those channel which are included in HD Plus pack when I did my recharge.

Optimus_Prime said:
if i opt HD plus 6 month topup, will I get all new HD channel when they add them to HD plus pack or I will get only those channel which are included in HD Plus pack when I did my recharge.
You will get 28 channels as per current pack name of Dec'15 HD plus for 6 Months period unless Airtel decide to Complimentary add channels to this Top Up like Nick HD+ which are not of high price... Whenever new HD plus Top with increased channel count is modified it will only be applicable with new pricing Only !!

Back
Top Bottom