Missing channels list compared with other dth's [As on Nov 21,2015 09:43 PM]

• Thread starter Thread starter Ashok L
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 184
  • Views Views: Views 47,736
RE: Missing channels list compared with other dth's [As on Dec 04,2014 09:04 PM]

Updated with
  • addition of Cine Zone (219) on Dish Tv..... in the Un-categorized category

So Frnds, kindly state me what kind of channel it is...?

RE: Missing channels list compared with other dth's [As on Dec 04,2014 09:04 PM]

Ashok_L said:
Updated with
  • addition of Cine Zone (219) on Dish Tv..... in the Un-categorized category

Its a movie channel but currently its showing only Teleshoping because its now in Testing mode from Broadcaster end :k

RE: Missing channels list compared with other dth's [As on Dec 06,2014 12:28 PM]

SarfaRaZ said:
Its a movie channel but currently its showing only Teleshoping because its now in Testing mode from Broadcaster end :k

Let the Dish users confirm it and then i will add into the respected category frnd....
And I need to know the language also frnd...

RE: Missing channels list compared with other dth's [As on Dec 06,2014 12:28 PM]

Ashok_L said:
Let the Dish users confirm it and then i will add into the respected category frnd....
And I need to know the language also frnd...

Its Hindi language Channel bro.

Updated with
  • addition of Dangal (135) on Airtel Digital Tv.....

RE: Missing channels list compared with other dth's [As on Dec 09,2014 10:38 AM]

Ashok bro, dangal is basically a bhojpuri channel but it shows hindi shows also.

RE: Missing channels list compared with other dth's [As on Dec 09,2014 10:38 AM]

Ashok_L said:
Updated with
  • addition of Dangal (219) on Airtel Digital Tv.....

Ashok bro, dangal is basically a bhojpuri channel but it shows hindi shows also.

Ashok_L said:
Updated with
  • addition of Dangal (219) on Airtel Digital Tv.....

dangal lcn 135.

rahul1117kumar said:

rahul1117kumar said:

deepu darling said:
dangal lcn 135.

Frnds i am sorry, actually while I am trying to copy my prev comment.I forgot to edit the LCN of the post....
Anyway thank you guyzz for ur quick suggestion

EPIC HD missing in hd list

Back
Top Bottom