Mithai | New show starting 14th March | Mon-Sat 7pm on Zee TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Niel Kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 32
  • Views Views: Views 4,396
tell @Shantanu that mithai will get 0.1 TRP WTHA will make Star Bharat at the top and it will be number 1 channel beating Star Plus mark My word
Too early to say but yes it will certainly provide them with good TRP's . But Mithai is uncertain, I mean promo looks good but again if it turns out to be like Typical Ekta Kapoor Serials full of ⚡( sound ), zooming a person 5 times / second etc then surely , it will be a huge flop

tell @Shantanu that mithai will get 0.1 TRP WTHA will make Star Bharat at the top and it will be number 1 channel beating Star Plus mark My word
I am not a fan of mithai here. But it's a truth that show won't get a lot of ratings. All shows on star Bharat follow the same suite. I don't know what's the issue but these are facts.

Season 2 of existing popular shows didn't work. Let's see how this fares.

No bro , Naagin series worked quite well on TV . I would say it is an Oscar winning series 😜. Hollywood producers should see it and learn what actual VFX is 😉🤭
It's not about content quality. We all know sh#t sells on Indian TV. And if this show was coming on Colors would've definitely got atleast 1.5+

Problem is Star Bharat. All shows not getting a lot of ratings there. With season 2 I meant SNS(TMSR), Pratigya, SGP2.

It's not about content quality. We all know sh#t sells on Indian TV. And if this show was coming on Colors would've definitely got atleast 1.5+

Problem is Star Bharat. All shows not getting a lot of ratings there. With season 2 I meant SNS(TMSR), Pratigya, SGP2.
Yes bro but I was serious about Naagin . Imagine Mouni Roy getting best actress award for playing Vishkanya . Wow .... . Also Ekta Kapoor gets best VFX award and Hollywood producers like Sony , WB , Marvel standing out of her studio to sign her VFX chain for their films 😜

I am not a fan of mithai here. But it's a truth that show won't get a lot of ratings. All shows on star Bharat follow the same suite. I don't know what's the issue but these are facts.

Season 2 of existing popular shows didn't work. Let's see how this fares.
I know but Rajan Shahi has once resurrected Star Bharat with pratigya 2 it was getting 0.7 TRP when it begin when second wave of COVID came the TRP got low and it got off aired

Shaheer sheikh trying many things but the sad thing is success is not reaching out the mistake he is doing 1st he should understand the character and should be prepared for that doing many shows doesn't get popularity just 1 powerful performance is enough I.e SSR did just 1 show and got huge popularity and bagged big bollywood project. Sometimes his expressions doesn't match his character.

Shaheer sheikh trying many things but the sad thing is success is not reaching out the mistake he is doing 1st he should understand the character and should be prepared for that doing many shows doesn't get popularity just 1 powerful performance is enough I.e SSR did just 1 show and got huge popularity and bagged big bollywood project. Sometimes his expressions doesn't match his character.
Actually all of his shows are hit for example Mahabharat, krpkab and yrhpk only Salim anarkali was flop due to low trp

Bro SSR didn't took Pavitra Rishta but Pavitra Rishta took SSR. Also, Shaheer Sheikh done just few character and that in different different genres. Everything is safe.

Bro SSR didn't took Pavitra Rishta but Pavitra Rishta took SSR. Also, Shaheer Sheikh done just few character and that in different different genres. Everything is safe.
Agree bro but shaheer sheikh daily soaps which he has done will not run not even for 1 year with in 7 to 8 months it will go off air. I can see now a days daily soaps storyline is not much interested looks like crime shows has much better stories like saavdhan india, crime patrol etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom