Monthly package price hiked from 21st may 2015.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 32
  • Views Views: Views 4,246
vinit said:
Ya bro Now a days :angry:wall

Airtel is Very costly DTH :'(:'(:(

guys adtv is hike monthly package yes.but wat abt channel addtn they addng weekly two channels atleast except today.all the dth are costly oly.not oly adtv i am not praise adtv but this is a fact we wll accpt it.i knw ill post this info.one bro post my shining dth is low cost.yeah i accpt that but cmpre the channel count and quality pq and aq.i knw they tll they having severe space crunch.then how u add channel.w/o chhnl addtn u cant hike the price.but shining dth hike the price last month by 10 to 30 rs.he will not speak abt that.but he spoke abt oly adtv.he s thnkng adtv oly detect money for the packages. other dth's are gvng packages are free especially shining....

laxman16 said:
guys adtv is hike monthly package yes.but wat abt channel addtn they addng weekly two channels atleast except today.all the dth are costly oly.not oly adtv i am not praise adtv but this is a fact we wll accpt it.i knw ill post this info.one bro post my shining dth is low cost.yeah i accpt that but cmpre the channel count and quality pq and aq.i knw they tll they having severe space crunch.then how u add channel.w/o chhnl addtn u cant hike the price.but shining dth hike the price last month by 10 to 30 rs.he will not speak abt that.but he spoke abt oly adtv.he s thnkng adtv oly detect money for the packages. other dth's are gvng packages are free especially shining....

what is shining dth???

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
what is shining dth???

sorry bro i dnt want to answer this post.coz if i answer means post went to off topic.so u want answer means go to sun direct column in our forum and then general discussion thread last post u will got answer sure.....

Back
Top Bottom