More Telugu channels

Bro Gemini Life,Gemini news And Kushi Tv is Conform Because Without This 3 Channels Sun Network Never Give Their Telugu HD Channel Gemini TV HD To Tata Sky So These Three Addition is Conform

chances of maa gold is also high.other than this, I am expecting tollywood tv,10tv,

maybe after elections tata sky will add the remaining channels which are present on other dth

I Asked To Senior Nodal Officer of Tata Sky The Told Me That Sun Network Give Their HD Channels To DTHs Only If DTH add Their 6 Channel Which Not Most Popular That is- Sun Life,Gemini Life,Gemini News,Chintu TV, Kushi TV And Surya Music

But Tata Sky is Not Able To Carry These 6 Channels at That time Due to Space Crunch So at That Time Sun Network Give Only 2 HD Channel And After Addition of remaining these 6 SD Channels They Give Their Remaing HD Channels

Thats Why Videocon d2h Add These 6 SD Channels For Adding Sun Network HD Channels

Rushil.D said:
I Asked To Senior Nodal Officer of Tata Sky The Told Me That Sun Network Give Their HD Channels To DTHs Only If DTH add Their 6 Channel Which Not Most Popular That is- Sun Life,Gemini Life,Gemini News,Chintu TV, Kushi TV And Surya Action

But Tata Sky is Not Able To Carry These 6 Channels at That time Due to Space Crunch So at That Time Sun Network Give Only 2 HD Channel And After Addition of remaining these 6 SD Channels They Give Their Remaing HD Channels

Thats Why Videocon d2h Add These 6 SD Channels For Adding Sun Network HD Channels

Oh, is that so :skd
Thats strange if its true..

Rushil.D said:
I Asked To Senior Nodal Officer of Tata Sky The Told Me That Sun Network Give Their HD Channels To DTHs Only If DTH add Their 6 Channel Which Not Most Popular That is- Sun Life,Gemini Life,Gemini News,Chintu TV, Kushi TV And Surya Action

It means Sun is blackmailing Mr. Nagpal :lol

Rushil.D said:

Out of this 6 SD channels Surya Action not available in Videocon d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock