MOST WANTED TAMIL CHANNEL.........

most wanted tamil channel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: MOST WANTED TAMIL CHANNEL.........

timkamat said:
why is it that he is so obsessed with a single channel?

he request only what is possible and what he want,not like someone who made a list of channels :s

Sadiq said:
What happened Praveen. You too requesting? You already confirmed that Puthu Yugam at LCN 802. You have to wait since you already confirmed the addition. We are also waiting for your words come true.

Deal has been finalized between new generation media and videocon d2h on 15th of this month but d2h telling broadcaster that they cant add the channel at present as they are suffering from space crunch and the remaining slots in the new tp has been alloted for other highly demanded channels before pudhuyugam channel started. so, D2h has asked sometime to broadcaster to add pudhuyugam channel on its platform. Mostly they will remove devotional channel and add pudhuyugam channel. As per my source it will be added in the first week of December.

Good news Praveen. So you don't need to request anymore. Instead of requesting you should have shared this news earlier. So that we would have got the confirmation and didn't request again and again.

sadiq yes some news for my side SUN TV HD IS LCN 802 THEN LCN 800 DD PODTHIGAI AND LCN 818 PUTHUYUGAM TAMIL HOME CH GO TO REMOVE........LCN 822 IS MAKKAL....

Let us see..... Any date for these changes?

And you know these channels are going to be added... Then what is the need for this poll bro?

mohankarthickeyan said:
UR SIDE ANY INFORMASION.....................

first to dont post in caps
and use proper language
INFORMATION not INFORMASION

It seems d2h having plan for new tps but some technical issues in horiz tp which is stopping them. In my opin pudhuyugam wil be added for sure. I dont think sun hd (due to sun policy)and makkal tv since makkal has been high demanded for quite long time but they never thought to add it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock