Mouli Ganguly in Balaji's Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
iYa53.jpg

Mouli Ganguly is back to TV with Balaji Telefilms’ Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada. The daily is aired on Sony Entertainment at 10.30 pm. “I play a multi millionaire cut throat business tycoon Anoushka Raheja. She is a self made woman at the peak of her career and very confident,” Mouli told. Her character has just made an entry.

While reliable sources say that her character, Anoushka, will be the other woman, who the currently out of job Pavan Shankar will fall in love with, Mouli refuses to speculate on the same. However, Ekta Kapoor confirms that Mouli indeed is playing the other lady.

One big difference here would be that unlike normal shows this mature love story would not paint Mouli as negative. Mouli, last seen in Laagi Tujhe Lagan says, “One of the reasons for saying yes to this character is that she is very strong woman. I am happy as prior to this I have only done positive Indian woman characters. I can’t relate to submissive characters. My body of work is example of,” (Shaina in Kaahin Kissii Roz, Sakshi and a cameo in Laagi where she kills her husband as he turns out be a traitor). She is also enjoying the corporate look complete with business suit and skirts.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/mouli-ganguly-balajis-kyaa-hua-tera-vaada

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock