Discussion moved to tatasky HD from videocon d2h HD

I want only entertainment, sports,music, English/hindi movies hd channels. 735 p.m is slightly on the higher side😭😭
It will be on the higher side. TS is costly undoubtedly. TS don't provide HD addons. If you want all HD chanels,then you have to go for the highest base pack and HD access fee. But their service is worth the money. Once you are onboard,you can yourself realize it.

Whats your max budget ???

Take 199 Dhamaka pack (all hindi channels like GEC, news, Movies) or take Rs299 Dhamaal Mix (some sports channels, some music)
Add English Movies Pack rs 90
Add HD Pack Rs 175
I don't want any sd channels. Only hd channels as i have two tvs. One is for HD, the other one for sd.

Myself also contemplating about switching to TS HD from airtel hd. Can anyone give me some info regarding price of the packages. My needs r all hd channels only except tamil, telugu hd channels etc. Earlier i used to pay 324 per month.

If you choose south sports plus HD you will get Tamil, Telugu, all English news, infotainment, sports and music channels,price: 290+90.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock