movies now added on 410

RE: snow movies added on 410

dont give me crap warnings thru pm mr biswajit and by blocking me sending pm to u , u have shown well enough that u dont have himmat to even hear a reply. i dont need a certificate from u to write

i m quitting this forum as i have been treated just like a tool to popularise the forum and then mujhe laath marke bahar nikala gaya. now even admin and co admin r ignoring me and not replying to me. god save ddf if this is how u use people to just make urself popular

dino29 said:
what crap movies now is a single channel,its no different in hd and sd.for analogue cable and standard definition it is same hd channel downscaled in letter box format.
mr biswajit dont spread false info
i m watching movies now for long time on airtel

Mr dino i have told you to treat other members with respect.. if u give respect u get it back... simple... :) and maintain forum decorum by not putting blame on admin and co admin for using you. No one is using you, work here and give respect you will earn respect too... Thanks...

well u have not seen or gone thru what i have, so its easy for u to take it lightly but i know very well how i have been used very badly and then thrown away

cHkGF.jpg

yeWSx.jpg

kMbsG.jpg

thanks SS , i think ithese are First images by u.

Gooid By a learner

@SS,LCD TV but SD DTH?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock