DDF Exclusive MTV ka "TV kaha gaaya?" Is MTV going to Rebrand as M or going Digital only?

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 5,774
I don't understand if MTV shifts to voot then what will happen to MTV and MTV HD+

Launching MTV HD+ was itself a big mistake, it was destined to not yield any success. I clearly remember stating in this forum itself that in near future it will be shut down. Specially post TRAI Tariff Order only channels with sizable popularity will remain in operation, rest will seize to exist. On standalone basis there r few takers for them while stuffing them in bouquet leads to increase in cost for subscribers hence causing objections.

With broadcasters getting paid on a daily or monthly basis for subscription of their channels, they have to keep their offering as attractive & engaging for subscribers. Gone r days when operators paid in advance to them & unnecessary things were imposed onto us.

Actually they're shuffling new & old logo in every 8-10 seconds, & thing to notice is that in video posted by @dino29 at 46 & 50 seconds Voot theme music is played are they moving MTV to digital platform only?? I guess the same, now let's see what V18 planning
Ya I noticed the same!

Assumption
1.The thing tv is missing is just for promotion of a new upcoming show indian version of MTV espanio original TRessure hunteo (treasure hunt ). MTv will be launching this show with new rebrand.

2. MTV promotion for new upcoming channel Mtv indies so asking where did tv go it went to MTv indies.

3. Voot sound heard says that even mtv shows will be available in voot app.

2. MTV promotion for new upcoming channel Mtv indies so asking where did tv go it went to MTv indies.
MTV Indies is not relaunching. :no2::no2:
They'll use it's license for other channel & testing has also started.

MTV Indies is not relaunching. :no2::no2:
They'll use it's license for other channel & testing has also started.
Yes even i have doubt Viacom already has 2 english music channels why will they need another? Why do they need MTV indes when they have Vh1 and Vh1HF+

Yes even i have doubt Viacom already has 2 english music channels why will they need another? Why do they need MTV indes when they have Vh1 and Vh1HF+
MTV Indies was not a english music channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock