Multiple bidders in the fray to buy stake Zee Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZEEL. Not Zee Media
I know it bro👇.The 'Zee Media' may not specifically meant the company name and that was not my sentence.
They are already running as 2 division. Sony wants to buy stakes in Zee's entertainment division. Anyway clear picture is not available now.And I agree that competition issues may be nill or less if we consider TV 18,Star etc.
nvvI3fe.jpg

Mumbai: Oppenheimer Funds are set to pick up a minority stake of around 11% at around Rs 400/share in Zee Entertainment, ending months of negotiations, said sources aware of the development.

The Oppenheimer offer is believed to be better than the Comcast led consortium's offer of Rs 350/share, they add.

Oppenheimer Funds set to pick Zee Entertainment stake

F
Mumbai: Oppenheimer Funds are set to pick up a minority stake of around 11% at around Rs 400/share in Zee Entertainment, ending months of negotiations, said sources aware of the development.

The Oppenheimer offer is believed to be better than the Comcast led consortium's offer of Rs 350/share, they add.

Oppenheimer Funds set to pick Zee Entertainment stake
Finally Zee promoters will control the company after stake sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock