mVisa 50% Additional Balance Offer

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 179
  • Views: Views 33,799
Today recharge done successfull 3 times this month & previous month 3 times also..  :eek:hya 
Enjoying Rs.1200 bonus in my account... :sp

jkaza said:
Today recharge done successfull 3 times this month & previous month 3 times also..  :eek:hya 
1200rs recharge and 600rs bonus.. correct bro!? :huh ;)

Till now,i'm not try this offer
Bro's,please tell me the procedure without the scan the tv screen :shy
I have sbi card & hdfc credit card :shy

Vicky said:
Till now,i'm not try this offer
Bro's,please tell me the procedure without the scan the tv screen :shy
I have sbi card & hdfc credit card :shy

Open mytatasky.com. Go to recharge section. Enter Max Rs 400 at a time so that you can get Rs 200 cash back. Then select mvisa payment in payment page. You will now see a QR code on screen. Now open SBI anywhere app tap on mvisa(I assume that you have set it earlier). Enter login details and select scan QR code, now camera will open just point your camera to the computer screen, that's it  :k

Conditions : Max 200 cashback on a recharge. That's why I told you to enter 400
2. Only 3 recharge is allowed per month

jkaza said:

Enjoy bro the bonus..Also be ready to get too much irritating calls from Tatasky with long term offers. Even if you told you are not interested they will again call you.

I also got 1200 as bonus with recharge of 2400 in two months and I am getting daily around 10 calls from Tatasky

Bapun Raz said:
1200rs recharge and 600rs bonus.. correct bro!? :huh ;)

rakrishnan said:
No I think he means 600 bonus last month and 600 this month

Bapun bro, rakrishnan is right....
600 bonus last month and 600 this month... :sp

adhu84 said:
Enjoy bro the bonus..Also be ready to get too much irritating calls from Tatasky with long term offers. Even if you told you are not interested they will again call you.

I also got 1200 as bonus with recharge of 2400 in two months and I am getting daily around 10 calls from Tatasky
i m already on long term annual vaildity, So till now no single call from TATA Sky end.. ;)
with this recharged amount+bonus my account vaildity more ++.... :eek:hya

I have also recharged 3 times last month and this month using mVisa. Got total bonus of 1200  in TS account. 
Looks like the offer has extended to first 1,50,000 transactions, earlier it was 40,000.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock