MY 2 FEET DISH WITH 5 SATELLITES

Can you share your dish alignment details too?

Sadiq said:
Can you share your dish alignment details too?

Their is dish allignment pic in frst post
On monoblock iam receiveing 95E+93.5E+100.5E+91.5E(1TP) on 2nd single lnb getting 88E.

hingorjo said:
Their is dish allignment pic in frst post
On monoblock iam receiveing 95E+93.5E+100.5E+91.5E(1TP) on 2nd single lnb getting 88E.

Sorry, I think I didn't ask the question clearly. I am asking about the Dish Direction. To which direction we need to point the Dish as the primary direction. Is it like D2H direction or Dish TV Direction or Sun Direct Direction?

I am asking this since I am having my D2H Dish installed and you are receiving D2H TPs along with other TPs from Dish and Sun Direct. If you can explain, I will try to do that at my home.

Sadiq said:
Sorry, I think I didn't ask the question clearly. I am asking about the Dish Direction. To which direction we need to point the Dish as the primary direction. Is it like D2H direction or Dish TV Direction or Sun Direct Direction?

I am asking this since I am having my D2H Dish installed and you are receiving D2H TPs along with other TPs from Dish and Sun Direct. If you can explain, I will try to do that at my home.

Bro make Nss6 95E @centre lnb ....if u r in front of dish then with nss6 centre 88E will come @ ur wright side and 100E @ left side

hingorjo said:
Bro make Nss6 95E @centre lnb ....if u r in front of dish then with nss6 centre 88E will come @ ur wright side and 100E @ left side

Thanks bro! My Dish is primarily focusing on Videocon's ST2 satellite at 88*. So, I need to move the dish to point NSS6 at 95* as primary direction and then fix the LNBs. Correct bro?

Sadiq said:
Thanks bro! My Dish is primarily focusing on Videocon's ST2 satellite at 88*. So, I need to move the dish to point NSS6 at 95* as primary direction and then fix the LNBs. Correct bro?

If u want to receive asiasat5 and nss6 with videocon then u should make nss6 as centre but if u want only nss6 with videocon then no need to change dish direction leave videocon at centre and put nss6 lnb on left side ...nss6 lnb will come at little upper side of 88E lnb.....

hingorjo said:
If u want to receive asiasat5 and nss6 with videocon then u should make nss6 as centre but if u want only nss6 with videocon then no need to change dish direction leave videocon at centre and put nss6 lnb on left side ...nss6 lnb will come at little upper side of 88E lnb.....

but still I am confusion in 91.5*

CAN U PUT THE SS

uthamsangeeth said:
but still I am confusion in 91.5*

CAN U PUT THE SS

Yes iam also confused that how am i getting 1 tp of 91.5E (sun dth) with all these other sats..... their is dish pic in first post bro.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock