My 4in1 KU Band Multi LNB Holder

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 8,240
Good share Bapun bro. See in your link earlier items cost 5.5 dollars and including courier 11.66 dollars, means courier charges more than cost of the item..and around Rs. 800.

anybody any idea any kind of custom charges applicable for these kind of items in India ?

Johny said:
Good share Bapun bro. See in your link earlier items cost 5.5 dollars and including courier 11.66 dollars, means courier charges more than cost of the item..and around Rs. 800.

anybody any idea any kind of custom charges applicable for these kind of items in India ?

No custom charges as I myself received in India. But custom charge is based on the value of the product. You will have an option while ordering where you can mention the amount to be mentioned as the value of the product for custom purpose. I forgot where exactly that.

2 years back I ordered one product (some analog TV antenna) and it was under customs. The postman asked me to pay duty charges. I denied so he didn't deliver. I raised a dispute and got my amount back from aliexpress. If I am correct the amount for about Rs.2500/-

But this time (for this rod), I haven't mentioned any specific amount but it got cleared in customs. So, anything within Rs.1000 or Rs.1300 should not be a problem for customs.

thanks Sadiq bro for the guidelines.

RE: My KU Band 3 in 1 Multi LNB Holder

M.J.Sadiq said:
I got two of this and both of them are having 4 holders. You should be taking care while tightening the bolts for additional holder rods and the center rod.

I faced two problems. In one holder the center rod's bolt was not going till the sides of the rod and so it was rotating. I fixed it today only by getting a lengthier bolt and tightened well.

In another holder, for additional LNB rod, I tried to tight as much tight as possible but the bolt created a hole in the rod which is not making the rod tighten. It is making it rotating slightly. Still I didn't fix it.

So, be careful and handle it well.. :)

Bro after your suggestion i have put wood inside each rod. Now its strong. :)

mlMy2qv.jpg

Good modification Bapun bro. Is the aluminium rods light in weight ? not enough strong to carry a ku lnb ?

Can't be easily bend bro but for safety and more strength/support i gave it. :k

RE: My KU Band 3 in 1 Multi LNB Holder

M.J.Sadiq said:
You can also refer the below links and purchase..

Sadiq bro is it safe to purchase on that website :huh,because till now i'm not buy anything on foreign website :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock