Seeking Help My Current Account Balance Is Showing Different From Latest SOA

balugudidiot

Contributor
Reaction score
Bros Few Days Back I Observed that Current Balance in My Account is Showing Less than the Closing Balance Of Previous Month(Even After Deducting charges for current Add ons).

I am Unable to understand even after talking to CC.Please check the screenshots and explain if u can.thanks.
2yttba1.png

w8wzll.png

20z5t9z.png

Now days Dish TV information software system indicating wrong information. If your account balance is correct in your Dish TV then don't follow system right now

Last edited:
Now days Dish TV information software system indicating wrong information. If your account balance is correct in your Dish TV then don't follow system right now
I am Very Confused...I Have been following the Monthly Statements because some times acc balance is showing wrongly even it showed 0 few months Back...but CC telling acc balance is 759 only and they r not aware of monthly statements as those provided by other department.i loast few months statements and now Those statements not available in Site.How to get them? @Rom1moR any suggestions?

Your Switch off date should matter to you..
For Current available Account Balance follow App balance section or Web Account by login..

Your Switch off date should matter to you..
For Current available Account Balance follow App balance section or Web Account by login..
here Switch off date is related to My Long Term plan(Already paid)...but balance is for Add-On packs.

I have mentioned it already, there is bug both in app and website Seeking Help - Bug in Dishtv App. If you add a channel balance will increase, if you remove a channel your balance will decrease. How come switch off date is related to non stop pack, you recharged on 18/03/17 for 1149 so three years 18/03/20. Therefore the switch off date is realted to balance amount with the help of subscribed add on. Try adding a channel your balance will increase. One more info if you don't subscribe to any add on in non stop pack your balance will show 0. SOA will be sent to your registered email id every month

Last edited:
Now system showing my account balance is 570 which is not more than Rs 380.

Yup bros...now i have removed an addon that costs 10per month...nd my balance reduced to Rs.731...before it was 758(on 4tv nov)

Might be a bug wantly created by dish TV to stop subscribers from removing channels but feel happy when you add a channel. (Vaada vaada) come man come there is no other DTH to offer like this bug

Bros Just Added An Add-On to test....Really Bug is there....my balance changed from 731 to 863 after adding add on...but Now am unable to delete add on...request submitting but no result.Some one delete my add on plz... @sutharshan @Rom1moR
zxpowk.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock