Seeking Help My final few doubts about TS Binge+ STB

Tried that... even i dont have any extra app installed.. Still it lags especially on channel switching
I had bought Binge plus box on round about Jun 2020...Till the Deactivation of Box me too didn't faced any issues even after installed many apps including cracked ones...Even after new de updated I have used but didn't found any lags..

Is it compulsory to recharge 299 after free subscription or channels recharge is enough ????

Binge+ content means it will be a bundle of around 9 OTT platforms and to catch up past 7 days TV programs.
If you dont want the Binge+ bundle you can login with your existing OTT subscriptions but to do that you need a monthly recharge of Tata Sky ( means your base pack of TS)

Tried that... even i dont have any extra app installed.. Still it lags especially on channel switching
BTW there is 1 year warranty with the box, so you can get it changed
i have 1+3 (as mention at the starting of this thread). the 3rd one was not sensing memory cards (did everything fat32 below 128gb etc)
maybe i damaged the sd card slot while entering it :eek::unsure:
so i got it changed free of cost. it took 2-3 visit for that but yeah... in the end my problem was solved, the box was faulty

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock