My first tracking, hunted yahsat52.5

I am using Solid 9300. It is an economic and good stb.

I am receiving Yahsat 1A Mena beam ku band 52.5E

You can try it on 90cm dish. The signal strength is highest i found 2pm to 4pm

Look Angle Calculator | Yahsat

TIPS= First try to get Eutelsat 36b at 36.E. Eutelsat is very easy to track and the intensity is very high and the signal meter will show a sudden 10 points when you point in front of it. Yes .Then tight ur screws upto 95% and move the dish towards ur right hand till Eutelsat signal meter disappears or shows zero.Then slightly upwards ur dish you will get 1% or 5% singal in meter. Yes. This is Yahsat.

Sun outage and center of box can guide you through official website for more depth.
http://www.yahsat.com/download_data/centre-of-box/y1a.txt

Regarding Express AM6 i am getting ku band streeable beam having mitra tv : no signal. Uzbekistan tv. Forum tv. Pashto tv. Ariana national Atn news etc

4040sm said:
I am using Solid 9300. It is an economic and good stb.

I am receiving Yahsat 1A Mena beam ku band 52.5E

You can try it on 90cm dish. The signal strength is highest i found 2pm to 4pm

Look Angle Calculator | Yahsat

TIPS= First try to get Eutelsat 36b at 36.E. Eutelsat is very easy to track and the intensity is very high and the signal meter will show a sudden 10 points when you point in front of it. Yes .Then tight ur screws upto 95% and move the dish towards ur right hand till Eutelsat signal meter disappears or shows zero.Then slightly upwards ur dish you will get 1% or 5% singal in meter. Yes. This is Yahsat.

Sun outage and center of box can guide you through official website for more depth.
http://www.yahsat.com/download_data/centre-of-box/y1a.txt

Regarding Express AM6 i am getting ku band streeable beam having mitra tv : no signal. Uzbekistan tv. Forum tv. Pashto tv. Ariana national Atn news etc

Thanks for the tip on tracking Yahsat from Eutelsat 36b.
Any tip on how to track Yahsat while standing in front of the dish with initial position at NSS6(95e) as this is also easy to get?

Dear Bro,

While standing in front of the dish loose the screws and move it to your left hand having same elevation angle. Then go to the back side of dish as the signal meter should always be kept behind the dish around 5 feet distance for a true reading. For example NSS direction is south east then Yahsat location is south west. Try all the best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock