My Ku Band Dish Setup & multi LNB setups

superdudebuddy said:
a umbrella for dish to protect from rain in these days ..:):) good bro :tup:tup

Umbrella may protect the water but cant protect the blockage of Clouds .. that bottle is for covering the Cable [f connector] joint only ..the rain cover for F Connector is available with LNB .. just check the Cable joints in other LNB s

deepums said:
Mr.Kumarbhai has covered the LNB with a plastic bottle to protect it from rain

But I tested with Polythene its affecting my signal then how bottle allows signals :-/

Thats really a wonderful dish farm. :clap
Can u pls post ur C band dishes as well :sp

Anirudha said:
But I tested with Polythene its affecting my signal then how bottle allows signals :-/

as Mr.Kumarbhai as mentioned, bottle is only covering the F connector joint with LNB, not complete LNB

Anirudha said:
It means 365 days raining in your region.

Not like that ..
My TS HD Dish was installed on 20/11/ 2010 .. so its now almost 4 years for the Dish .. i have changed the LNB last year.

Anirudha said:

Dont cover the LNB with any plastic bags specially White part .. the rain water collects inside and block the signals .. no need to cover the LNB .. just look for the water doesnt go inside the cable in joints ..

shawl_who said:
Thats really a wonderful dish farm. :clap
Can u pls post ur C band dishes as well :sp

I have only 1 Dish [old] its 12ft Aluminium Mesh Dish ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock