My LINK 6Feet C-Band Dish Pics

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 10,232
Thanks brother, also are you getting your 2nd C-Band Dish soon? :huh

Its coming soon.... a Universal 6ft (180 cm) prime focus dish ... my 2nd c band dish ... :)

Get 185cm one like mine this time.. :lol

185 cm is hard to get and rare with a stand.... 180 cm is easy to get.... But my universal dish is very ideal... i mean i am getting 90% signal intensity on both prime lnb and offset lnb also with ,y lnbf set ups... :)

Well if you tune your Dish to the correct position you'll get good signal's in any dish, just like i am getting 78% signal quality in 45 cm Ku-Band too... :lol

Thats nice.. but om prakash ji had told abt the mirror experiment... The main thing is the uniformity of the dish surface... so that the focus of the satellite signals is at the perfect one spot... Thats happening on my dish... and i m happy for that... :)

Yes the mirror experiment is really helpful.. Also may i know why you are getting another C-Band dish? Means to catch more birds? :huh

i am getting 2nd c band dish for AsiaSat 5, AsiaSat3S, ChinaSat 6B and maybe more satellites from 100.5 degree+ onwards...

And this c band dish for which sats? :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock