My New And First globalset 888 plus Fta stb Firmware Dump File Add.

Dear bro
I update my HD box with ur given globalsat 888 firmware.. .it update successfully but massage blinking on screen "your otp Id is illegal" It can't play channels and not support satellite setup.. .please fix this problem. .i m in trouble.. Please help early.

Hi, Does your settop box ready now? I have same, did you find any solution.

Dear bro
I update my HD box with ur given globalsat 888 firmware.. .it update successfully but massage blinking on screen "your otp Id is illegal" It can't play channels and not support satellite setup.. .please fix this problem. .i m in trouble.. Please help early.
Given firmware only for 888 plus box if you flash in any other box and error coming otp I'd is illegal than you need to flash your original box firmware or if your box is unable to flash original firmware or dead than you need to flash ic with the help of programmer from yourself or any electration

Given firmware only for 888 plus box if you flash in any other box and error coming otp I'd is illegal than you need to flash your original box firmware or if your box is unable to flash original firmware or dead than you need to flash ic with the help of programmer from yourself or any electration
I have original firmware file but it's unable to flash.
Can you suggest to buy a usb programmer from ali express. I mean which courier method should i choose to confirm deliver in my address.

anyone have wezone 888 plus utility code ?
plz send mi pm

Sir I want tyc settop box software because my tyc dump file delete for my mistake please send early it's urjent

Hi I am having same problem but mine is PHM1

How can it get solved??
If anyone in delhi and facing issues pls drop by I will fix for you free. If you can trust ship me your settop box to delhi please bear both side shipping cost. registered post is arround 36 per side. Happy to help as it is my hobby not profession.

The software is for GX6605S-NK board, some members has flashed it for old GX6605S board.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock