My NEW hathway HD (STB & Channels Snapshots)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 59
  • Views: Views 10,924
Rom1moR said:
This is a reason they can give thr customers these numbers of HD channels in 400 .. what's the meanin of havin them in 400 when u can't have the channels u want on thr platform.. the channels which u mentioned will hike the pack price the day they will add.. they r important HD channels..& tru HD in actual..

In price of Maruti you want Ferrari

In my city in 200 I'm getting each and every channel!
And, about HD it's just beginning of HD in Cable TV.
As, mentioned above that for 150 pm I'm getting HD channels so, what's the big deal. And, still they are adding. Star Sports HD2, HD3, HD4 are available in other states. Just wait and watch!!

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
In price of Maruti you want Ferrari

In my city in 200 I'm getting each and every channel!
And, about HD it's just beginning of HD in Cable TV.
As, mentioned above that for 150 pm I'm getting HD channels so, what's the big deal. And, still they are adding. Star Sports HD2, HD3, HD4 are available in other states. Just wait and watch!!
Just for ur kind information..I have all those HD channels & yes I'm payin for them.. 649 a month .. various alliances offers thr channels on different platform with certain price..the day ur cable will have all those channels which DTH currently providin.. u will need to pay higher price than what u r payin now..

Rom1moR said:
Just for ur kind information..I have all those HD channels & yes I'm payin for them.. 649 a month .. various alliances offers thr channels on different platform with certain price..the day ur cable will have all those channels which DTH currently providin.. u will need to pay higher price than what u r payin now..

Hahaha! Yar why posing ur though nothing is decided yet and please live in present. We will discuss all these in future.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Hahaha! Yar why posing ur though nothing is decided yet and please live in present. We will discuss all these in future.
OK then stop compairin cable &DTH and thr costs in present.. and u better know why.. discussion is over which should not have started.. & yes,grow up.

Shyad Fastway par kabhi na chale ye channels star sports HD 3 HD 4

rana1 said:
Shyad Fastway par kabhi na chale ye channels star sports HD 3 HD 4

Hathway other states main toh aa gaye HD2, HD3, HD4

Yar problem to ye hai k main Amritsar Punjab se hun OK and hamare fast par star sports hd 3 and star sports HD 4 nahi chalte bhut vaar complaint ki hai agar direct Fastway se baat karni ho channel k bare main to......

rana1 said:
Yar problem to ye hai k main Amritsar Punjab se hun OK and hamare fast par star sports hd 3 and star sports HD 4 nahi chalte bhut vaar complaint ki hai agar direct Fastway se baat karni ho channel k bare main to......

Mail, Call ya head office main baat karo!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock