My New Solid 2100 Full HD receiver is DEAD......

• Thread starter sunnyk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 18,254
@Vinay .. Thanks for ur reply, but i think better to get an original Solid receiver.. :huh
Very difficult to recognize a genuine one, if anyone doesnt have an idea about the same....

Hi vinay, bishwajit

Thanks for the info.

Today i go to my sindhhi vendor (no racism) with full fire to blow his *** i told him to give my money back... He answered with calm that " on issue i will give you same new fresh piece" then i told him this is crap Chinese receiver i want original.... He is not ready to accept the thing...then i showed him pics of bishwajit's STB & now he's under control of mine....

He offered me soft drink & good food ( Hehehehe) then he has scold his main distributor for giving fake pieces @ original rate ...after that we both went to main distributor godown.... Now the distributor is a real fake he's is giving fake china maal from delhi import to all dealer in city. We showed real STB pics ti him..he now also offered tea and fast food..hehe.. I felt like i was police in quality department...

Now he took both if us to his godown to give original piece...finally
It is the as described by bishwajit...thanks yaar :wlcm

Original One
[attachment=713]

Comparison of fake(bottom) & original (upper)
[attachment=715]

Comparison of fake (bottom) & original (upper)
[attachment=714]

Then distributor also give me digital signal finder solid made as a complimentary gift ( which is again fake solid hehe)...i think he want me not to disclose this thing to other market dealer...i accepted his offer ...being wicked ..hahah :p:eek:hya

sun1983 said:
Hi vinay, bishwajit

Thanks for the info.

Today i go to my sindhhi vendor with full fire to blow his *** i told him to give my money back... He answerd with calm that " on issue i will give you same new fresh piece" then i told him this is crap chinese receiver i want original.... He is bot ready But

Very good Sunny, You insist on getting the original SOLID with 12 volts DC Adaptor plug power supply.

Very good @Sun... i am happy that dream dth was able to help you to get the original Solid HD S2 2100 :) Enjoy ur satellite hunt... :)

Friends,

New original Solid HDS-2 2100 STB is wonderful. As I have experienced both fake & OG make..now i can feel & say with proud that OG is great, visible difference is firmware of OG is really fast & rapid responsive unlike fake one which has very leggy firmware (slow booting time, channel change is slow, remote is working only at particular direction) & last but not least fake one is showing max to max 70-73% signals but OG is showing 85-90% signal on same setup...which is quite impressive on OG side...it also indicates that OG has powerful & responsive tuner unlike fake one.

picture quality is also bright & clear...

Today i called my vendor, he told me being a reputed dealer, he has replaced his all stock with originals... ;) & thanked me for giving direction ( now he's selling OG piece @ 2600/- ) I also give briefing of DDF site & inform for registration..... :)

Hi Dear Friends

I tell you whole story behind all these....

I read this story at some website............

Solid 2100 was initially a semi hd 1080i receiver. After some time solid launched solid 3000 full hd 1080p receiver...... Both receivers were reasonalby good.

After some time due to supply issue solid stopped selling Solid 3000 receiver. Now all the people are asking for full hd receiver in the market, so solid company done a trick..... They took old receiver and placed new tags of 1080p on it..... After placing this tag they replaced the motherboards with very bad quality full HD motherboards, which are really not upto the standards....

Facing huge complaints....

The shopkeeper is not wrong, he bought this item from SOLID Company but if company gives bad item then what can a seller do....

I have sympathy for him. but the customer will always blast on retailer. Solid 3000 is also an average quality receiver as per market reports.

If the customer dont have proper knowledge then he becomes the fool.... :) i am happy that we in ddf helped sunnyk get the original solid hd s2 2100.... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock