My New Solid C & KU Band LNBF

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 15,423
Very nice and congrtulations brother, i just love to see these new toys.. :)

It can receive both C & Ku Band? Also whats the noise level? It is dual polarization? :huh

Are you installing new C-Band dish?

So you are installing in C Band dish or Ku Band? It will work for both c and ku band? Please clarify..

Bapun Raz said:
Very nice and congrtulations brother, i just love to see these new toys.. :)

It can receive both C & Ku Band? Also whats the noise level? It is dual polarization? :huh

Are you installing new C-Band dish?
yes bro i buy a new c band dish today, yes it can receive both c & ku band, don't know about dual or not.

That's great news bro, and what is the size of the dish? 6ft? Also congrts again, connect your stb to pc for better pics.. Also post dish pics in another thread.. If you are going to install insat 4a then no need dual pol lnbf as almost tp's are from horizontal..

I too got a 17K Solid C band dual pol LNB, but i preferred Universal brand... and HD ready tag is just for marketing, i am getting HD channels on Universal 13 k and 17 k too... All depends on the STB... LNB is just for picking up the signal through feedhorn and further it feeds to the receiver for decoding..

that's true biswa, mine is of rainbow and it is giving good signals with all hd,sd,3d channels...mine is also of low noise..

Lower the noise, better is the reception and pick up of weak transponder signals...

Yes @gssran : i got the same HD ready tag on the Solid 17k dual pol C band lnbf...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock