My Openion About After Complete Migration Tata Sky Has Many Space To Add Channels

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 4,556
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever premium technology TS is using, after all PQ/AQ is imp from cust POV...

They are using Advanced Enconders procured From Ericsson thatswhy they can Add 13 HD or 39 Sd+3 HD channels with Good Quality on 36 MHZ TP.

Yes, because ultimately customer is interested only in PQ/AQ, there is no concern what tech company is using. Ultimately PQ/AQ will be compared with other DTH providers & then only one can have some conclusion.

day by day the PQ of tatasky is decreasing can any one identify that mainly telugu sd channels and tamil SD channels

dipak said:
tatasky wants only paisa, they want carriage fee, so don't expect any fta channel.their packs most costly and less channel.
3 music, 1 kids in rs 220 pack.

I agree with U that Tata Sky is most expensive DTH after Sun Direct for a North subscriber.

I have checked the quality of tatasky on bigger 55 inch tv. a lot of channels have very very poor picture quality. if u want to compare. plz check on bigger tv. and see the difference.

in my home we are having 55'' samsung LED Tv only the PQ is becoming Very bad day by day we can't even read the scrolling in news channels if they are small paying this much amt having less channels no additions PQ is also becoming very bad is it mean a premier connection. very bad i had gave complaint to cc but no use so this the reason i asked any one had found the diff in PQ ? are the prb with my settings

TS is using its technology to squeeze in as many channels as possible into minimum amount of space. They are also using deblocking technology to reduce pixelisation. As a result the image is soft and lacks sharpness and detail on the SD channels. I am using a 65" TV and this is even more evident for me. Comparing PQ with other DTH, the TS image does not look very good. For HD channels of course it is better but still other DTH like Dish TV's HD PQ is much sharper.

Fact is now that TS has more space available, they should be utilising some of that space to improve PQ by reducing channel compression and enhancing image sharpness.

As it is there is no sign of new channel addition. Might as well improve PQ.

^^ I completely agree with you. I have Tata Sky, Airtel and DishTV HD+ connections and Tata Sky channels don't look as much sharper as other DTH's look. I have to use maximum sharpness level of my TV for Tata Sky channels.

My Openion About After Complete Migration Tata Sky Has Many Space To Add Chan...

Yes, agreed. PQ has gone very bad in recent times specially on HD TVs. The cost we are paying in terms of quality for having more channels. All because of poor planning & luck luster attitude of Tata Sky management to not seek additional satellites in a timely manner, and keep sitting on luxury of getting it from ISRO at some point of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock