My Own Logo - "Sony ESPN"

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 77
  • Views Views: Views 10,274
aneesmhd said:
Sadiq bro great effort indeed. But, one major issue is here. First of all we should understand that Sony ESPN is a JV between Sony and ESPN who are having the brand of their own in the industry. So, none of them would be willing to sacrifice their image for the sake of a logo. In this case, S in ESPN is having the Sony reminiscent part, which is different from the letter S in ESPN which we all know. I am sure they must have thought about this and they can only improve from here. Look at Star, how many times have they changed their logo. Still they can't find the best one. So all is not lost just yet and just be patient. The baby is just born only :)

Agreed with you bro.. They know better than us.. Bug since members are not feeling good about current logo, I just tried this.. :)

To avoid disturbing ESPN's original logo by replacing S with Sony's S, I tried the below two styles as well.

pDiNoY3.png

aNZml9m.png

Gssran said:
Both looks awsome bro,
Specially 1st one.

But ESPN looks small in that.. If JV is 50%-50%, then it is bad. If Sony's contribution is more then it is fine :lol

Sadiq said:
To avoid disturbing ESPN's original logo by replacing S with Sony's S, I tried the below two styles as well.

pDiNoY3.png

aNZml9m.png

The first one is awesome bro:k ...

Both are nice. :tup

But I think ESPN will not accept the first one if they hv 50% partnership as their logo only covers 25% of entire logo. :lol

On second, Sony in black should be there on top of letter "S" then it will be a really nice logo

Back
Top Bottom