My package automatically downgraded ..

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 2,628

Sai Jai

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes guys my package automatically downgraded to my plan 99 today by adtv :wall:angry:damn:damn:'(:'( .. And also they act tamil regional topup 57rs debited from my account :damn ..

what is your previous plan bro...?
your pack validity over or nothing else....

Haipawans said:
what is your previous plan bro...?
your pack validity over or nothing else....

South max package and due date is July 30 2016 ..

Another Airtel nonsense :'( . Even deemah786 bro also downgraded from South Max to 99 +addon automatically.

See GD thread post Link Removed

deemah786 said:
I was using south max pack Rs 172, they ve changed to Roi Rs 99 pack & added Hindi entertainment & punjabi top up & removed 2 of my top ups Tamil Super Topup 12M free & magnum south top up Rs 6. Now it's restored to my Base pack after having a word with cc.

yes bro, if we call nd enquire cc, they ll tell a blunt answer that back end team has done this for which we didn't ask for. ask for deactivation of pack & refund of money & restoration to old plan. If am not wrong they re doing this to one customer on 15th or 16th every month. my pack was degraded on june-16.15 & 16 airtel s lucky number?

deemah786 said:
yes bro, if we call nd enquire cc, they ll tell a blunt answer that back end team has done this for which we didn't ask for. ask for deactivation of pack & refund of money & restoration to old plan. If am not wrong they re doing this to one customer on 15th or 16th every month. my pack was downgraded on june-16.15 & 16 airtel s lucky number?

id*ots .. No apology nothing from them :damn .. They told to me due to offer they changed my pack to my plan 99 :damn .. id*ots nonsense :wall .. They refunded 70rs to my account and told to me pack will be automatically to south max within 1hr :wall ..

Back
Top Bottom