My plan 99 users please clarify

• Thread starter Thread starter diplomat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 4
  • Views Views: Views 1,081

diplomat

Reaction score
Any one using my plan 99 pack, please clarify the following.

If i take the 99 pack, as per site "Customers must subscribe to atleast one paid add-on in My Plan 99", does it mean that I shall take one of the 12 topups available in same page at website ?

If i need to have regional top up, then will it need to be added after the add on ??

I mean for example my pack shall be minimum

My pack 99 + Eng Business news 27 + bengali/odia topup 42 = 168/- minimum ??

Can I add HD topup along with my plan 99/- to satisfy the condition or need to have one pack only from listed add on in the site along with my plan page??

diplomat said:
Any one using my plan 99 pack, please clarify the following.

If i take the 99 pack, as per site "Customers must subscribe to atleast one paid add-on in My Plan 99", does it mean that I shall take one of the 12 topups available in same page at website ?

If i need to have regional top up, then will it need to be added after the add on ??

I mean for example my pack shall be minimum

My pack 99 + Eng Business news 27 + bengali/odia topup 42 = 168/- minimum ??

Can I add HD topup along with my plan 99/- to satisfy the condition or need to have one pack only from listed add on in the site along with my plan page??

u can add any top up available on airtel website bro..but first confirm the lock in period with the cc.....i am getting star sports combo @60 rs with 90 days lockin period..but now i upgrade my pack to south value sports and stuck with ss3 combo...

thanks for your reply bro
my hindi hd top up is 81/- pm and has no lock in period, which currently I have along with south max tamil.
As per you, I will be allowed to have my plan 99 + hd topup 81 ??

Back
Top Bottom