Status of Sticky Threads and their Maintainers

Abhinav

Editor-in-Chief, DreamDTH News
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
This thread serves as a quick reference for members to stay informed about the current status of important sticky or pinned threads on our forum.
  • Maintained: Indicates that the thread starter is actively updating it, providing the latest information.
  • Abandoned: Denotes that the thread is no longer being updated and/or needs replacement.
Abandoned threads are in need of a new member to create a well-structured replacement. Once a member generates a thread of quality content for that topic (with text, not just screenshots), we will unpin the old one and highlight the new thread as sticky. Thread maintainers are entitled to additional perks, including unlimited editing privileges.

DTH Support & Comparisons

Tata Play

Airtel Digital TV

Dish TV

D2H

Sun Direct

DD Free Dish

Digital Cable TV

TV Shows & Programs

TV Channels Discussion

Last edited:
1.This status will update automatically?
2. Why All sticky threads not updated there?

This status will update automatically?
No, it will be done by me or anyone from team. There isn't a fixed criteria as such for automation, some threads require frequent updates while others need just a few in several months.

Why All sticky threads not updated there?
Not all sticky threads need to be maintained, a lot of them are general discussions. That being said, if something that should be included was missed you can share here.

According to this,
"Abandoned threads are in need of a new member to create a well-structured replacement. Once a member generates a thread of quality content for that topic"

@Abhinav I have one doubt,
Anyone can create new thread ? I mean if one guy using Airtel and he can create Tataplay HD channels list thread ?
or
He stick to Airtel section only ?

According to this,
"Abandoned threads are in need of a new member to create a well-structured replacement. Once a member generates a thread of quality content for that topic"

@Abhinav I have one doubt,
Anyone can create new thread ? I mean if one guy using Airtel and he can create Tataplay HD channels list thread ?
or
He stick to Airtel section only ?
Anyone can, there is no such restriction

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock