• Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 11,664
Status
Not open for further replies.
switch on the stb and press the red key in your rdtv remote for 20 seconds

sudheep said:
switch on the stb and press the red key in your rdtv remote for 20 seconds

i am already tried bro but not working:'(

Dear Dream Dth Administrators & Co-Administrator & Dream SMOD & Dream MOD & Dream Dth Members,

My Reliance Digital Tv HDDVR Set Top Box Is Not Working:'(

when i am switch on the box,continuously set top box 3 light blinking

Please Tell Me the Solution On High Priority Basis & Please Resolve my Issue Asap

Open the box and disconnect the Hard drive. Then restart. Can be suspected that Hard disk failure. Try your luck.

Today Technician Will Come &Only Check the Signal Status On Signal Meter only,:(

Any Service Centre Is Available :huh

luksdokill said:
Looks like either your software has gotten corrupt, or your aging power adapter seems to be the culprit. Try the following to reset your set top box (It works for the standard stb, and hopefully will for your dvr too)-

• AC Power ON
  • Simultaneously press Power and Left (Vol -) button on front panel till Message LED gets lightened on front pannel.
  • If Message LED lightens on, remove hands from pressed button.
  • Then Press Right (Vol +). If operated normally, only 'Message' LED flickers, (otherwise all LED will flickering, Please try again from 1st step), Once 'Reset Factory' is successful, only 'Standby' and 'Remote' LED will be lit.
  • Then AC Off and on to check if the STB is working normally.
  • If it still works abnormally, try again from 1st step till 3rd step. And this time, press the Down (Ch-) button. if Operated normally, only 'Message' LED will be flickering. Once 'Reset Factory' is successful, only 'Stanby' and 'Remote' LED will be lit.
  • Then AC off and on to check if STB is working normally.

Source- As instructed by a big tv technician who had visited my place for solving a signal problem.

My small doubt luksdokill bro If u know Please tell about Reliance Digital Tv support & Any higher level To Resolve My Complaint

Because u also using Reliance Digital Tv that is the reason i will be check bro:(

But till now no one reply me from Reliance Digital Tv cc & also nodal officer no reply:'(

vicky222 said:
My small doubt luksdokill bro If u know Please tell about Reliance Digital Tv support & Any higher level To Resolve My Complaint

Because u also using Reliance Digital Tv that is the reason i will be check bro:(

I do use the standard stb, and believe me- its still strong since the day I had purchased it in 2008.

Regarding your HDDVR, the possibilities can be so many (I'm thinking software crash, but it may be motherboard/ hard-disk/ adapter failure also).

Do check if the set top box is getting proper voltage from the adapter, or try connecting ur STB with a spare adapter if u have one (I have a Dlink router whose adapter works perfectly with my STB. Also my big tv stb had a restarting problem due to voltage fluctuation- this was fixed by getting a new adapter).
I would suggest you to make a video of the malfunctioning so that all other members here can assess your problem.

Regarding higher officials, I never felt the necessity of escalating my complaint. If the nodal officer doesn't reply, please post your complaint on the public grievances website- http://pgportal.gov.in/ and address it to the Department of Telecommunications (DOT); your complain will definitely be forwarded and U should get a proper resolution from the company within a week.

Also, please update us on what your technician has suggested, and how much is the customer care quoting for replacing your DVR? If they charge a nominal price, its better you go for replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock