Good News My Tata Sky HD STB Software updated.

Most of the time settop box software updates are happen 00:00 hrs onlly..if you wanna update..do not switch off your settop box..put it in standby mode automatically you will get update.

Most of the time settop box software updates are happen 00:00 hrs onlly..if you wanna update..do not switch off your settop box..put it in standby mode automatically you will get update.

I have kept my STB in standby mode since the day it was released, I have not got the update. I guess its random. Once it took 15 days for the update to get downloaded. and once i got on the 2nd-3rd day it self

Recently i checked with tatasky engineer, he says that many of them have same problem for automatic updates..so many of them requesting for manual update. even i did manual update.

ouvdpz.jpg

Got the update yesterday automatically , not much difference.

In my HD stb, when i try to do manual update, on second screen when i press select button on the screen where it shows 00000-00000 its not accepting. A "X" mark comes near that 10 digit. What is this error? Pls help.
When you get all 0s. Enter all 1s and press “i” button on your remote then you will enter advanced system settings (don’t change anything on that) come down and press done button which is on the last. Latest s/w will start to download.

I did the same way ;)

Signal strength same
But signal quality changed from 85 to 65.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock