My Tatasky SD Technicolor STB Showing Idle Status(Now updated To Ver.203)

RoshJosh said:
Does anybody able to download this new software in Tata sky HD+ STB?

No in my HD+ STB the Software Status Is still showing Aborted % :k

ajay kore said:
so that means tatasky migrating to asiasat 7 and 8

Yes sooner or later Tatasky is now migrating to Asisat7/8 is confirmed now from This software Update :k:tup:tup

Check if you can select the AS TPs and if you get any signal. In 4K STB, I get 100% signal strength but 0% quality.

jdrocks said:
Check if you can select the AS TPs and if you get any signal. In 4K STB, I get 100% signal strength but 0% quality.

That,s how asiasat is in 105.5

jdrocks said:

Yes bro when I select As8 Tp 11045 H 44000 3/4 Tp it is selectable nd Signal Quality & Strength both are good :k
All Asiasat8 Tps are Selectable nd Editable to me :k:tup

Sahil Nikhil said:
That,s how asiasat is in 105.5

No problem bro our STB is now updated so we can get all As7/8 Tp details + Signal also :k

SarfaRaZ said:
Yes bro when I select As8 Tp 11045 H 44000 3/4 Tp it is selectable nd Signal Quality & Strength both are good :k
All Asiasat8 Tps are Selectable nd Editable to me :k:tup

Strange that you are getting both signal strength and quality good as AS is in different location. I have not checked today but earlier quality was 0.

Can you post SS of AS signal level?

In my Technicolor HD stb software download status was idle for about 1 hr , I tried to manually download but not updated and now it is showing aborted

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock