• Thread starter Johny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,177

Johny

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
These are the pictures of my TV setup in Sharjah having a connection of IS-17 at 66 Deg E.

Using JVC 21" CRT TV + Startsat Receiver + Winverth DVD + Intex 5.1 home theatre system. (Technosat mpeg-2 receiver idle)

[attachment=782]
[attachment=784]
[attachment=783]

Nice set up :)
Kindly avoid stacking one STB over another and ur dvd player as it obstructs the cooling of the electronic devices due to less space beween them...

Thanks for your good advise. I will take care of that.

My receiver is having ventillations in the sides and DVD doesn't have ventillations on the top, that is why I kept like that.

ok but stacking of electronic devices one above the other is not recommendable... :)
you can take a big tv stand so as to accommodate all ur electronic devices..

Nice pack up.. But dear these electronic devices exert magnetic waves to some extent.. There must be some gap between them. To sum up ultimate working gets hassle. Thanks

PUNJABIVEER said:
Nice pack up.. But dear these electronic devices exert magnetic waves to some extent.. There must be some gap between them. To sum up ultimate working gets hassle. Thanks

yes correct.. i hope Johny will take care of this fact... :)

ok johny... enjoy ur nice TV set up and digital broadcasts... Happy viewing and thanks for sharing with all our ddf members :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock