Naagin3 Starts 2nd June on Colors

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 10,734
How can it be mistakenly on all platform it's publicity stunt nothing else.
Not mistakenly naagin 3 coming on colors. But its not produced by Ekta kapoor. Its full production, cast all new. Ekta kapoor's naagin coming on Star Plus

Not mistakenly naagin 3 coming on colors. But its not produced by Ekta kapoor. Its full production, cast all new. Ekta kapoor's naagin coming on Star Plus
I know that bro but here I'm saying that the promo was not launched mistakenly bcoz the promo was out since christmas.

So it's confirmed it's Colors I already knew this bcoz Naagin doesn't meet Star Plus Nayi Soch campaign standard.

So it's confirmed it's Colors I already knew this bcoz Naagin doesn't meet Star Plus Nayi Soch campaign standard.

so does shows like tu suraj,ye hai mohabbatein,naamkaran,ishqbaaz meet them? all have started with that nayi soch thing but turned into whole saas bahu drama.

all things finally come at ratings bro & accordingly on ad rates. STAR is the one who started this whole saas bahu drama thing.now they're looking to take it back as there competitor colors is getting good ratings due to such shows. this tagline & other things are just based on hypothesis.

we must accept that there is no Indian show which remains content wise strong. the mass audience who likes such serials is not going to change in day.it is going to take time. that's the main reason behind Zindagi channel's failure. unfortunately I feel same may happen with discovery jeet.

i feel only web series are evolving content wise in india.

so does shows like tu suraj,ye hai mohabbatein,naamkaran,ishqbaaz meet them? all have started with that nayi soch thing but turned into whole saas bahu drama.

all things finally come at ratings bro & accordingly on ad rates. STAR is the one who started this whole saas bahu drama thing.now they're looking to take it back as there competitor colors is getting good ratings due to such shows. this tagline & other things are just based on hypothesis.

we must accept that there is no Indian show which remains content wise strong. the mass audience who likes such serials is not going to change in day.it is going to take time. that's the main reason behind Zindagi channel's failure. unfortunately I feel same may happen with discovery jeet.

i feel only web series are evolving content wise in india.
Partially agree with you bro but see as I come to know after Rishta Wahi, Nayi Soch Star Plus never jump in andhvishwas shows. Naagin, Dayan and all. Apart from this I feel very sad that ppl won't watch sensible shows and love to watch Saas Bahu don't know why but I feel Jeet will succeed in this. HaiMumkin

Star Plus = Saas-bahu. (Since 2000 with KSBKBT and continues today.)
Colors = Supernatural and superstition.
You cannot change the mentality of such channels. :wall:

I am unable to edit the above post. Moderators kindly help.
Remember that Zee didn't want to kill Zindagi. It turned it into a web channel. Some people realize the value of good content.
Discovery Jeet is going in that direction. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock