Naaptol HD, Naaptol Tamil, Naaptol Kannada added on d2h

Naaptol HD
xtSilMg.jpg

Is this a true hd channel? And can someone pls clarify me, what is the actual transmitting resolution of the HD channels by the channel providers in India, is it full hd or hd ready resolution? And does the dth providers also retransmit the hd channels with the original resolution? Thanks

Total waste channels addition. :wall
Better to add good 4 SD channels instead of that waste Naaptol :hd.Very disappointing addition.There are approx 50+ good channels that has to be added to D2H.But they choose only these waste shopping channels.D2H is already loaded with many other shopping channels then what is the need for these newly added channels. :wall :wall

Well, I won't criticize d2h at this moment.. everyone knows these are carriage fee channels, so just gonna wait for 1-2 weeks to see if they add something useful from these funds....
on the other side why the hell did they leave naptol Malayalam???

Jaya Kumar said:
Hope We Will See Soon:hello

Coz D2H is expert in adding shopping channels.100% full coverage of shopping channels that is D2H's guarantee. :p :p

JoyalHD said:
Coz D2H is expert in adding shopping channels.100% full coverage of shopping channels that is D2H's guarantee. :p :p
Me Welcoming Shopping Channels:shy

Are You?????:sp:sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock