Naaptol Tamil Added On Sundirect

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 78
  • Views: Views 8,264
It should have been better if they added Naaptol Blue Hindi. I dont understand Tamil.

Bishnu15 said:
It should have been better if they added Naaptol Blue Hindi. I dont understand Tamil.

try to understand bro :d:d:d

Bishnu15 said:

Bro already Naaptol Tamil is a waste channel occupying TP space, then why in Hindi too ?.:wall Already Cartoon channels like Nick, Hungaama, Sonic are telecasting it in Hindi after 11 PM. please do watch that if you really need it.

mmdtahir bro what are you expecting from sun direct in terms of naaptol tamil ? Any other channels ?

Bishnu15 said:
mmdtahir bro what are you expecting from sun direct in terms of naaptol tamil ? Any other channels ?

Bro instead of adding this channel they could have added any Tamil GEC like Puthuyugam or Channels like Murasu, Siripoli.

Can any other Tamil SD users say whether they like this addition of Naaptol Tamil ? Do they ever watch that ?

mmdtahir said:
Bro instead of adding this channel they could have added any Tamil GEC like Puthuyugam or Channels like Murasu, Siripoli.

Can any other Tamil SD users say whether they like this addition of Naaptol Tamil ? Do they ever watch that ?

bro puthuyugam is a direct compition of sun tv in serial's and sirippoli and murasu r direct competitor of adithya channels and sun life... Chances are very less bro :s:s:s

Don't worry bro...
chances are good for shutdown of sun channels.....
so you can expect these channels...

sailaxman16 said:
bro puthuyugam is a direct compition of sun tv in serial's and sirippoli and murasu r direct competitor of adithya channels and sun life... Chances are very less bro :s:s:s

I know bro. But in what way does Naaptol Tamil will satisfy the Sun Direct Tamil customers.? thats why am asking Sun Direct Tamil subscribers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock