Nat Geo Music HD, Fox HD, Fox Crime HD On My Dish At 78.5*E

Status
Not open for further replies.
zonexs123 said:
Hey guyz.... After doing enough research n encouraged by our dear friend Vadirocks I successfully upgraded my Solid 3000 stb to new firmware (b*** key enable)... It's working fine... tried to active few channel through b*** key... and got True Music, Karoke tv, True 10, True explore and one HD channel Nat Geo Wild from Thaicom5 C band. I dont know where is Nat Geo Music ?

Anyway, upgradation experience was great.....yes the only cons is the screen display ....looks ugly when u r in main menu (need to adjust display setting).... rest is good !! THANKS VADIROCKS :)

pls explain what do u mean by " cons is the screen display" ?
Is the picture quality getting affected after d upgrade ? :huh

Shawl@ cons in the scene .....display of menu screen....when u navigate to different screen u will see the screen brightness/contract/saturation is high .... you need to correct as per comfort.... Its not effect your channel viewing experience.....I mean there is no change in picture quality....

I hv also noticed that welcome screen is missing .... once u start ur stb.... it will start of wid any last viewed channel or radio.

Also radio default screen has been replaced wid aquarium screen....nice..

Signal quality has been increased to 90% .... even I scan any satellite... its give more channels which were missing earlier.... that's how I can now watch Nat Geo Wild HD channel :)

Overall its good.... I was waiting to update since June but I was not aware of good channels are also avialable in b***"key..... This is the only reason I updated..... not for diseqc option or anything else....

You can get many different .abs file on different forum.....but who knws which one is good.... Thanks to Vadirocks for the link.....just follow correct installation procedure....it will be done in 10 mins.....

Yeah! That's Cracked One! You Won't Get Welcome Window Bro!

But The Original .abs File Of Solid b*ss Without Cracking! Said To Be Available With Few Dealers!

I'm Trying To Get It!

Ok.. bro, thanks for the useful inputs :tup

Yes, I have the .abs file, and got it from @Vadi bro only. I m not upgrading my box, bcoz I dont get any b**s key channels from the satellite setup I have.
I ll def. upgrade, if I find some useful b*** key enabled channels, or I buy a bigger dish. :)

Yeah Shawl.... it would be fruitful until n unless u shld hv b*** key setup.. give a try in future as our friend Vadi said that he will try to get orginial ,abs file from Dealers..... it would contain all original feature without any cons ..., Cheers

Can somebody tell b*ss keys for Fox Family Movies, NGC Wild HD etc on Thaicom 78.5E KU Band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock