Nazar | starts 30th July | Mon-Fri 11:00pm @ Star Plus

Star Plus is in complete form like it was previously so much supernatural shows are coming. I just want Sshhh... Koi Hai to come up on Star Prime (New Select Content Channel)

Star Plus is in complete form like it was previously so much supernatural shows are coming. I just want Sshhh... Koi Hai to come up on Star Prime (New Select Content Channel)
Star Prime launching date?

New kids missing out those old days fun.
We were so lucky isn't it? We had experience the true and premium content of animation, supernatural, sci-fi, etc etc series like Son Pari, Shaka Laka, Karishma, Thomas, Bob the builder, Noddy, Hatim, Vikram, Shararat, old Sinchan, Babelade, Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Tom & Jerry, Scooby Do, omg!! I've endless list.
But, I feel very bad for today's generation they are stuck between the TRP race instead of Quality content. I hate that Motu-Patlu, Gattu-Battu, Chota-Bheem and specially that Doremon.

We were so lucky isn't it? We had experience the true and premium content of animation, supernatural, sci-fi, etc etc series like Son Pari, Shaka Laka, Karishma, Thomas, Bob the builder, Noddy, Hatim, Vikram, Shararat, old Sinchan, Babelade, Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Tom & Jerry, Scooby Do, omg!! I've endless list.
But, I feel very bad for today's generation they are stuck between the TRP race instead of Quality content. I hate that Motu-Patlu, Gattu-Battu, Chota-Bheem and specially that Doremon.
Todays kids grow up and they will hate the future cartoons. They say nostalgic about the current cartoons(motu patlu etc) 😃.it is a cyclic process:gn:.if Motu patlu(for eg.) has trp it means our newgen is satisfied with it. As of the time they found quality in it.Sorry for offtopic.

They are launching new shows but they have very pathetic looking graphics. Whenever the video comes it looks like waves of milk, lot of milk getting poured and it looks like some Amul or other company milk advt. And that gold dust looks some protein drink kind powder to be taken with milk. All and all it looks very kiddush and immature. Previous graphics were much better.
Just my opinion
No offence

Red is the colour of Star Plus. The previous 2 graphics did not use any other colour. But this time it looks like an ad for Bournvita Gold or Complan Gold. Everything is white and gold.
They are launching new shows but they have very pathetic looking graphics. Whenever the video comes it looks like waves of milk, lot of milk getting poured and it looks like some Amul or other company milk advt. And that gold dust looks some protein drink kind powder to be taken with milk. All and all it looks very kiddush and immature. Previous graphics were much better.
Just my opinion
No offence

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock