Breaking NCF decreased to 50rs from 130rs

Sun Direct's this step has made it most favourite dth of this country because a good buisnessman should be a kind hearted personality
At the same time, they must add all competitive channels against sun channels

Has Sundirect increased DPO plan prices?
Malayalam DPO 3 which i used to recharge for Rs 347/- is now showing Rs 377/-. And i am not able to process the recharge too..?

Has they increased price silently?

Has Sundirect increased DPO plan prices?
Malayalam DPO 3 which i used to recharge for Rs 347/- is now showing Rs 377/-. And i am not able to process the recharge too..?

Has they increased price silently?
Yes they have increased all dpo 3 packs rates.
Old rates here
N9GRhfU.jpg

Really it is good move by Sun Direct. But not able to get 100% benefit from our customer end due to following reasons though we make our own package instead of select existing curated pack.

1. Lot of pending channels and competitive channels to be added . Eg : I subscribe Zee tamil & Zee Thirai pack for Rs 15 .But Zee thirai channel is not available at SD end. Why this politics of new channel addition. SD never care about customer.

2. the curated pack price not reduced(now price increased) though NCF is 130 or 50 time. Really wondered..

Surely if other DTH provide announced similar NCF reduction then SD might lose lot of customers. They should win in the market to showing best programs, not in this way of skipping lot of other broadcaster channel...

Last edited:
I have doubt. If NCF is reduced, but prices of some DPO packs increased means, what is the benefit?

I have doubt. If NCF is reduced, but prices of some DPO packs increased means, what is the benefit?
Who want many channels with cheap price,then they can opt Dpo packs.
Who want selected channels then they can go for Ncf+broadcaster packs it saves 60Rs+

Will this ncf change applicable for all dth, or it's Sun direct doing this independently?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock