Breaking NCF got reduced to Rs 75/- for FTA pack!!

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 8,123
So what's the conclusion if the person who started this thread is not replying to anyone?

Best way is to call customer care about this Rs222 offer for 3 months and check

Just confirm with CC. Pack is available. Just recharge with 222 and got activate automatically

Just confirm with CC. Pack is available. Just recharge with 222 and got activate automatically
Ok So I contacted Cc on 011 44448080 . They told me there's No such pack available. But if you do 222 recharge then New WB SD monthly pack will be activated in that pack you'll get some Bengali channels+ fta channels for 1 month.

Ok So I contacted Cc on 011 44448080 . They told me there's No such pack available. But if you do 222 recharge then New WB SD monthly pack will be activated in that pack you'll get some Bengali channels+ fta channels for 1 month.
Pack may be for region wise

This is the problem with Airtel!!! They never give us more information regarding any offers available and their customer support as usual have no idea about anything.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock