DTH updates NDTV Marathi & Naxatra News testing by Tata Play

• Thread starter Zekken
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,491
They should add 9x Jhakaas and Maiboli instead of adding news channels because already 8 marathi news channels present on platform.

They should add 9x Jhakaas and Maiboli instead of adding news channels because already 8 marathi news channels present on platform.
News channels paying high carriage fees whereas 9X network is running in financial crises so unable to pay High Carriage fee to Tata Play same with Sri Adhikari Brothers Network.

News channels paying high carriage fees whereas 9X network is running in financial crises so unable to pay High Carriage fee to Tata Play same with Sri Adhikari Brothers Network.
If they are paying to Dish TV, airtel and Sun dth (I know TP carriage fees is more than all this) then why they are not paying to tp because TP have more subscribers base also they should remove their channel from Sun dth (Sun dth have very less subscribers base in Maharashtra) and adding some money into it and then they can pay for tp.

I think Tata Play also responsible for this issues they should provide some offer for Demanded Regional channels..

Are they out of mind general election are almost done and they are launching channel? NDTV Rajasthan become hit in Assembly Elections.

Are they out of mind general election are almost done and they are launching channel? NDTV Rajasthan become hit in Assembly Elections.
Bro 5 phases still to go with Mumbai and other major Maharashtra regions still to go with results in June 24 I guess with Maharashtra day on 1 May the launch makes sense.

Bro 5 phases still to go with Mumbai and other major Maharashtra regions still to go with results in June 24 I guess with Maharashtra day on 1 May the launch makes sense.
Where you'll get the core viewers who like to watch TV debates from day of announcing the election dates.
Best news topics are,
Election date, candidate from party, their old sins, public opinion, etc. The election day has nothing new just 'thank you' and all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock