need help in buying a c band 6feet dish and its setup

richivincent

Reaction score
Hello all,
im new to this forum, i was searching internet for FTA setup, luckily i've seen this forum where there is a lot of information. as i'm a beginner in this field, i need your help in setting up my own FTA STB. anyone please suggest me the best STB around 3000Rs. and also saw some posts by members to buy a C band dish. I want to view channels of Insat 4A, Intelsat 17, Insat 4B, Intelsat 20, Intelsat-10. Is this possible with a single dish? if so then what is the setup? I live nearer to hyderabad, andhra pradesh. and also i'm bit confused of 66*E, 68*E, what are all these? pls help me.

Richi.

Item Specifiation: 1. DVB S2 Full HD 1080p 2. Symbol Rate Upto 45000 in 8psk 3. Supports mostly all Audio formats compatible with MTunes HD Channel

4. FTA Receiver only, No access to any pay channel 5. PVR Ready by USB, Live TV Recording in External Pendrive/ harddisk

6. AV Cable Free

7. User Manual available 8. 6 Months warranty, Customer has to pay only the shipping charges for warranty

9. Sleek and stylish design 10. Add and Remove Frequency / Transponders and Satellites 11. Works with Ku-band and C-Band satellite Dish 12.Fast Auto Search function

Note: This Receiver will not work with your Cable, This Satellite Receiver needs C-Band or ku-band Dish antenna. Shipment 1 . We will arrange delivery within valid time when your payment verified.

2 . We only ship to the address of your order . The delivery usually takes about 4-8 working days by DTDC only So please check DTDC website that you have services in your area or not.

3. If any question please contact me by Shopclues Massage. We will try to reply within 24 hours.

Solid 9300 Full HD DVB-S2 MPEG-4 Free To Air Satellite Receiver - New Stock for New Launch
Selling Price: Rs.2,649
Price includes all taxes. online shopping ka address deta ho
Solid]Page Not Found 9300 Full HD DVB-S2 MPEG-4 Free To Air Satellite Receive

Using 6 Feet C-Band Dish, It Is Bit Difficult To Track More Sat,

You Can Track Intelsat 17 & 20, Insat 4 In 6 Feet

66E, 68E Are The Degrees, Which You Can Call As Location, Side, Identification Etc,,,,

thank you soo much for the info. but i'm bit confused about the alignment. can anyone please explain this if you dont mind. or suggest me any sites where i can get the info. thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock