Need help regarding my plan 99 in airtel

If you select myplan 99 and max HD you will get 2 free regional pack option. You can use them for marathi channel (I'm not sure if it offers all channels or not).It will cost 324 per month

Hii all,
I'm currently using dish tv & planning to move to airtel tv for available channels in airtel
Currently in dish tv I'm using 99 plan with game on hd pack + marathi add on
(Cost me monthly 355₹)
So, is there same plan in airtel tv so with 99 plan in airtel can I subscribe hd pack with regional pack?
Please help me so I can buy airtel dth
May I know your requirements?

I want lowest bsse package with 12 month subscription offer, please pm me
Can you please mention, which channels do you want in your lowest base package. Then I can suggest you as per your channel requirement.

If you select myplan 99 and max HD you will get 2 free regional pack option. You can use them for marathi channel (I'm not sure if it offers all channels or not).It will cost 324 per month
Bro never suggest any new customer take myplan 99 with two free regional topup. Airtel does not give any free regional topup with myplan99. For selfcare technical fault, we able to activate free regional topup with myplan99. But if suddenly Airtel deactivated this topup or started charging then you can face all blame. So I am suggesting you, never told any new customer this free regional topup matter with 99 pack

If u have Airtel broadband buy with 999 offer. You get 20 hd channel lifetime free
are startv, startbharat, &tv, zee, sony, sab, colors part of those 20 hd channels? can u list those 20 hd channels here? I have 1.5 months balance left in TS and will move to airtel once its over. Your reply will help me to take decision.
further, will these 20 channels remain free when i change base pack to 99rs?

Last edited:
are startv, startbharat, &tv, zee, sony, sab, colors part of those 20 hd channels? can u list those 20 hd channels here? I have 1.5 months balance left in TS and will move to airtel once its over. Your reply will help me to take decision.
further, will these 20 channels remain free when i change base pack to 99rs?
See this:
I am using Airtel broadband connection. All the broadband users can aval hd box for 999 and 20 hd channels free for lifetime. Am getting star plus hd,zee hd,sony hd,sab hd,& tv hd, colors hd,fox life hd,star sports hd,sun hd,vijay hd,sun music hd,star movies hd,zee cafe hd,life ok hd,times now hd,maa movies hd,e tv hd,cineplex hd, zee studio hd without any hd pack
Check this link:
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

I will suggest you to first check with airtel for current offers for BB customers

Bro never suggest any new customer take myplan 99 with two free regional topup. Airtel does not give any free regional topup with myplan99. For selfcare technical fault, we able to activate free regional topup with myplan99. But if suddenly Airtel deactivated this topup or started charging then you can face all blame. So I am suggesting you, never told any new customer this free regional topup matter with 99 pack

Thanks for the info bro. Didn't knew that

Minimum channel, whatever it is, but the price should be low
If you want minimum channels at minimum price then take just my plan 99 + any alacarte at 10 i.e 109/month.
If you want good channels at minimum price then take my plan 99 + magic HD (93) i.e 192/month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock