Need help with Dish tv alignment

Kiran Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have bought new Dish TV HD connection an year ago and I am facing frequent signal issues and losing channels.

I had my dish aligned with help of technician 3 times in last 1 year by paying the technician. In our area there is no technician service provided by Dish TV so though they say 1 year warranty on alignment, technician is charging 250 rupees per visit.

Today I see that my dish alignment is lost again and some channels (HD channels) are showing signal not found error.

Could you please let me know if there is any easy guide or way so that I can align Dish TV HD by myself. I tried rotating dish slightly but I am missing one or other channel everytime.

Please let me know if anyone can guide me on this.

Hi, first u tune SD channels in 95* E for maximum signal by up & down or right & left direction of dish. then u only tilt the lnb to get HD channels from 101.5* E.
If u have single ku lnb instead of monoblock lnb , use this to align sd channels easily. then replace this lnb with monoblock lnb and only tilt the monoblock lnb to get hd channels.....

I am facing same issue from last 2 years. always my All Asiaset 5 Channels is showing Signal Not found. I think this problem is from dish TV.

sskarnold said:
Hi, first u tune SD channels in 95* E for maximum signal by up & down or right & left direction of dish. then u only tilt the lnb to get HD channels from 101.5* E.
If u have single ku lnb instead of monoblock lnb , use this to align sd channels easily. then replace this lnb with monoblock lnb and only tilt the monoblock lnb to get hd channels.....

Thanks for the help, I will try this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deep.S said:
I am facing same issue from last 2 years. always my All Asiaset 5 Channels is showing Signal Not found. I think this problem is from dish TV.

It is really frustrating when this happens frequently, I am planning to move to other service provider if this happens again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I got my dish aligned free of cost as it is under 1 year warranty. For first time dish TV has sent technician to my place and that too within 24 hours of complaint.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock