need suggestions

G.Tamil

Reaction score
Am a new user of D2H now my free viewing period will be over by March 6 2013,i just need suggestions to get the following channels
1.All Tamil Channels
2.All Sports n Sports HD channels
3.All English News Channels
4.English Movie as well as MOVIE HD channels and HISTORY HD channel and NGC,NGC WILD,ANIMAL PLANET
5.Cartoon Network,PoGo,Discovery Kids
Is it possible to all these channels in SOUTH GOLD HD package

G.Tamil said:
Am a new user of D2H now my free viewing period will be over by March 6 2013,i just need suggestions to get the following channels
1.All Tamil Channels
4.English Movie as well as MOVIE HD channels and HISTORY HD channel and NGC,NGC WILD,ANIMAL PLANET

You have to take southbplatinumhd @461.
No other pack can satisfy your needs.

piinku1 said:
G.Tamil said:
1.All Tamil Channels

You have to take southbplatinumhd @461.
No other pack can satisfy your needs.

yes if u want all channels go for platinum hd
d2h's most of hd packages are combination of super gold and hd channels.. You will not getting english news, english movies, Pogo in South Gold HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock