Need to add good performing Tamil Channels in Airtel Digital TV

Optimus_Prime said:
If anyone leaves airtel doesn't that mean that person will never be able to back to airtel. so regret 4 what??? A customer pay for the particular service and if he thinks that the service he was given is not up to the mark he has the right to leave the service provider..there is no guilty I think.

What happen if he/she sold their adtv stb to anyone or in olx means will they able to comeback :huh .. And we are not telling they dont have rights to go , guiltiness nothing :k .. We r telling if someone not in the situation not able to comeback to adtv after adtv buy tp's means :k .. Moreover thats just our opinion ..

Sai Laxman said:
What happen if he/she sold their adtv stb to anyone or in olx means will they able to comeback :huh .. And we are not telling they dont have rights to go , guiltiness nothing :k .. We r telling if someone not in the situation not able to comeback to adtv after adtv buy tp's means :k .. Moreover thats just our opinion ..

so what?? If anyone wants to comeback again a new connection which will cost about 1500-1800/- matter to him??? Remember My friend , Money is not a problem if any one switch for quality as well as quantity. And if we let money is the main concern here to come back again in Airtel then he will sell again his current STB and will buy new airtel connection.
isn't it simple??
yesterday I used Tata Docomo for internet(2GB 2G for 198) now I'm using Rcom (3GB 3G for 149) ..so why should I use Docomo still now??? Why should I wait for Good Days of Docomo where I have handy option, Where I am getting quality product al cheaper price.

Optimus_Prime said:
so what?? If anyone wants to comeback again a new connection which will cost about 1500-1800/- matter to him??? Remember My friend , Money is not a problem if any one switch for quality as well as quantity. And if we let money is the main concern here to come back again in Airtel then he will sell again his current STB and will buy new airtel connection.
isn't it simple??
yesterday I used Tata Docomo for internet(2GB 2G for 198) now I'm using Rcom (3GB 3G for 149) ..so why should I use Docomo still now??? Why should I wait for Good Days of Docomo where I have handy option, Where I am getting quality product al cheaper price.

Agreed .. But money is not matter not for all .. Coz we are still in developing country ..

In Airtel, How to set favourite Channels lineups from Channel Location Number 1 like d2h...

We want 1,2,3 like DD Free Dish n d2h

sathishgobi said:
In Airtel, How to set favourite Channels lineups from Channel Location Number 1 like d2h...

We want 1,2,3 like DD Free Dish n d2h

Not possible in that manner .. But u can set favorities as per original channel number in adtv .. Press menu button , down the menu , select favorities option , list of favorities will appear then press red button in ur adtv remote , select ur fav. channels frm channel list , press blue button .. Maximum 15 channels per list ..

Optimus_Prime said:
If anyone leaves airtel doesn't that mean that person will never be able to back to airtel. so regret 4 what??? A customer pay for the particular service and if he thinks that the service he was given is not up to the mark he has the right to leave the service provider..there is no guilty I think.

Regret for the quality, regret for the different packs available, regret for the affordable price, regret for my HD pack, regret for infinity pack...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock