Neo Channels disconnection in RDTV

See Neo Channels have no live content on their pack to deliver. Only live cricket matches played in Bangladesh & Kenya. Nothing else.
Even India Cricket gone from them.

All dth are waiting for their contracts to get over with neo sports so that they can remove them

Mr.Anant said:
All dth are waiting for their contracts to get over with neo sports so that they can remove them

If neo is ready to pay carriage fees, it may continue in other dth's..

Yes,neo channels gain lots of bad wishes to indian cricket fans and common man as they fight lots of time to DD over live telecast of cricket matches also not agree to share radio commentry even thats why they are facing these situation.

Again good update bro.
Meanwhile Has RDTV changed their mind of removal of neo channels ?

yes, they changed plan. Its removed from monthly pack. Now neo channels available only on Add On pack & a-la carte. I think rdtv will wait for 1-2 weeks, if price issue not solved then they will remove channels.

I think it was notice about removal of neo channels from current pack of that user who posted this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock