Neo Cricket HD Readded

Thanks biswa. I missed england series. Now i had a chance to watch.

@offtopic biswa.
Chance for starcricket hd to be added ?

As i got info direct from customer service of dish tv, first dish tv is interested to introduce its Zee HD channel bouquet, and keep it premium and exclusive to only dish tv. Asli Hd and Star HD channels will take time to come. But ESPN HD of the same bouquet may come to platform sooner...

That's good news about espn hd. But india tour to australia in hd live on starcricket hd.

I agree, but since Neo cricket HD is introduced in Dish Tru HD and its the official broadcaster of BCCI, so u can expect India - Australia series in Neo cricket HD too..

They may have broadcast rights but since it will be telecasted throught the world, Neo Cricket Hd may get the possiblity of broadcasting in India, since BCCI allows it to broadcast India's matches... And above all Cricket is watched throughout the world, Star Cricket HD dont have its foot print in many regions, the region specific channels do broadcast the events there...
And i have told expect, that is possibility not certainity....

@biswa. Only matches played in india will shown live by neo.

I have told possibility of telecast of the India's tour by Neo Cricket HD... There is difference between the wordings : expect and certainity... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock