NEO SPORTS HD ADDED ON CHANNEL NO 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then let dish tv decide what it is... because we all go on the epg... and they wont show wrong epg... the channel is on HD test, because there is no logo of the channel...

Neo planned to launch event based ind-eng cricket series in hd. So only i am telling.

May be.. but the channel launched is showing Neo Sports.... and i am giving the info as seen on channel number 81 on Dish tru HD, with epg info, because the logo of the channel is missing due to HD test transmission... If its Neo cricket they will also give the same Neo Cricket epg and Neo Cricket logo....

WoW!Great news for all dish tv viewers.
i think its fta now but soon going to paid mode.
Also its a full time hd channel or event based?

Currently what is coming in it?

Same programmes as neo sports?

I am not enrolled to the Neo Sports package , so cant say abt the Neo sports SD, as it is available in ala carte package... I would request any dish tv viewer to confirm it, abt the programming in Neo sports SD and HD channels, and post here for convenience..

Yes....Biswa bro are you getting it in your hd gold pack ?

Confirmed. It is neo cricket hd. Event based for india- england oneday series.

All HD viewers have to compulsorily take platinum pack, and any HD pack : HD premiere or HD royal pack. I am enrolled to HD premiere pack. In platinum pack we dont have Neo package as free., we have to take ala carte pack for Neo Network channels.. So i am requesting any dish tv HD subscriber with Neo SD package to confirm the programming of both the SD and HD versions of the channels...

Just now i have confirmed, programming on NEO SPORTS SD (channel no : 656) and NEO SPORTS HD (channel no : 81) is different. That means NEO SPORTS HD is a 24 hour dedicated true HD 1080i channel.... :)

JsufZ.jpg

Without any Extra Cost........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock